Palo Alto, CA / September 2014 – July 2016
Rubrik is a plug-and-play appliance to simplify data protection. I had the opportunity to set the foundation and direction for design, collaborating across multiple teams to define a cohesive end-to-end experience.
- Designed a logo and brand identity system that reflected the company goals of being modern, purposeful, and elegant.
- Defined the look and feel of the entire software product.
- Defined complex workflows and product architecture.
- Utilized multiple types of research to design the ideal product experience, including surveys, focus groups, site visits, and competitor benchmarking.
- Collaborated and gave art direction to design consultants in multiple domains, including industrial design, product packaging, photography, and corporate site design.
Mountain View, CA / August 2012 – September 2014
Matterport allows a broad range of consumers to create 3D models of interior spaces automatically through the use of a 3D Camera and applications.
- Designed UI and UX for a web and mobile app that enabled interaction with 3D models of building interiors.
- Designed the interface for a customized version of our web product for a major retail client.
- Designed and wrote front-end code using Bootstrap for a 3D model management website.
- Generated visual assets and gave design guidance for the app that controls our 3D scanner.
- Redesigned the company’s logomark and created design framework. Also designed the packaging and generated various marketing materials.
January 2012 – August 2012
Identity and design projects for various clients, including:
- CherryPick App – web content curation
- Couponsroo – online coupon database
Marketing Communications Intern
Folsom, CA / August 2011 – November 2011
Generated tech-focused written content for multiple communication channels.
- Produced SEO copywriting for website redesign.
- Created content for corporate media including emails, invitations, and brochures.